Why focus on customer experience?
Most categories these days are over-supplied, offering shoppers unprecedented choice. This means that if your customers are not happy, they can easily vote for your competitors with their feet, or their mouse.
In a recent Forbes magazine article on the return on investment of customer experience showed that:
- Customer-centric companies are 60% more profitable than companies that don’t focus on customers.
- Brands with superior customer experience bring in 7 times more revenue than competitors that lag in customer experience.
- 84% of companies that work to improve their customer experience report an increase in their revenue.
How Shop With Me™ can help
Shop With Me™ creates a community of your customers to help you understand what you can do to improve their experience:
- Spend time getting to know them – talk with them, let them take you shopping, or show you what it’s like to use your product, ask them questions, get their feedback on your brand, your products, your website, your store, your competitors, or your marketing material.
- Gather rich content that helps you truly understand what your customers experience – conversations, video, images, written responses, discussion threads, polls.
- Highly customized, dynamic projects to explore the world of your customers, your marketplace, and the specific issues that are important to you.
Potential use cases
Shop With Me™ can be used for many different types of projects, including:
- Customer service assessment
- Customer journey mapping
- People-centred design
- Product and service co-creation
- Shopper marketing strategy
- Segmentation model design
- UX and communications concept testing
- Marketplace listening
- Ethnographic research
Interested in finding out more?
If you would like to know more about how Shop With Me can help you please contact Lew.firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, fill out the form below and we will be in touch.